- Personal data provided by members of Watford (Cassiobury) Croquet Club ("the Club"), or any data
provided by or generated from users of its website ("the Website") that identifies the user, will never be sold or given to third parties
without the member's or user's permission.
- Contact details of members of the Club ("Members") are not displayed on the public pages of the Website except
where agreed with that member (e.g. to publicise a contact for an event). When an email address is shown, in order to minimise the amount of 'spam' an attempt is made to
disguise it from 'robots' trawling the Website, while still making it accessible to individuals browsing.
- Members' contact details are available in the private pages of the Website to other Members who have logged in.
- When a photograph of a person is made available to the Club, it is assumed that the photograph may be published
on the Website in conjunction with information identifying that person unless explicitly requested otherwise.
- There are no third party cookies set by any pages of the Website, though cookies may be set by other websites
that are visited from links on this Website.
- The Website sets cookies for Members who log in to the Website's private pages. That information is only used to
manage the login session and to improve Members' experience using the Website, and is not provided to any third
- Members have the right to view and correct any data held about them by the Club, or to ask for it to be deleted.
However, Members must allow the Club to retain enough data to contact them if they wish to remain as Members.
- Members who also become charity Trustees consent to have their names and contact details given to the UK Charity
Commission, and for the Commission to publish their names (but not their contact details).
default setting of all the major browsers.)
The Club is not responsible for the content of any third party websites reached via links in the Club website.